The First Weekend


Friday night was for the lack of a better word "RUFF RUFF" or in human terms=rough. Momma insisted that we go to the HOPE CENTER. HOPE CENTER is the vet hospital that my vets recommended for my treatment. Momma is super inpatient so we went there at midnight on Friday. They told us that my doc wouldn't be in until Monday.

Saturday - We got up super early and went on a long walk to the restaurant. Called Dr. Pierce, my vet from Centreville Animal Hospital and she said we could start at least 1/2 of my treatment. Prednisone - its supposed to decrease size of my lymphnodes - I called them lymphs for short. So off we went to see Dr. Pierce and get my prednisone. Got my meds and was on my way. Took my med at lunch time. By the time my parents came home my lymphs had decreased in size --YEAH!

Sunday - Today is a big day...CAVACHON ROMP. For those of you who don't know Cavachon Romp is held annually in Berryville - where I was born. Cavachons from all over the states get together and go crazy partying. We didn't go last year b/c we were so busy but this year momma and poppa really wanted to go. We packed up our bags, Charlotte has a bag too and she gets special treats in her bag. We got to the Romp and we started partying hard with our friends. Here are a few snapshots of Sunday..


Comments

Popular Posts