Cuatro y Cinco (yes I'm a bilingual puppy)

Treatment Numero Cuatro y Cinco
Treatment Number 4 & 5

It's been a while since I had a chance to type. I've been pretty busy chasing squirrels, eating chicken, celery, squash, all organic. My diet has changed a lot since I got diagnosed with Lymphoma. That has been a huge plus for me and of course for my brother Charlie Pants.... we love chicken so much. Momma and Poppa joke about us eating better than they do and I think it might be true. But, that's only because they love us so much.

Here is a snapshot of what I've been up to for the past 3 weeks:

Tuesday, October 19th - Treatment #4

Week #4... I gained a little bit of weight even though I've been having tummy issues. Charlie has been having tummy issues as well. I think I know why.... We were in the kitchen and we "accidentally" jumped up and grabbed the entire bag of wonder bread. We also "accidentally" ate all of it even some of the plastic. We tried to get the bag open without eating it but like the bacon commercial says "we don't have thumbs". I feel fine after treatment #4 and I can't wait until 5. Treatment 5 is supposed to be the "big gun". This part of the treatment shall take care of a lot of my lymphoma.

Tuesday, October 26th - Treatment #5 "The Big Gun"

Momma noticed that my nodes on my neck are not getting smaller so she told my peeps at the Hope Center. They said that while they are not getting smaller they are soft and that the rest of the nodes that were enlarged were much much smaller. So good news! Today we did the big gun treatment. Momma and Poppa hope/wish/pray that this is the treatment that sends me into full remission. Cross your fingers for me. After this treatment I will have an entire week off of treatment to allow my WBC's to get to a normal level. Next week is my off week and I will just come in for blood work. Tomorrow is the big Vienna Halloween Parade and I'm sure momma has picked out ridicuolous outfits for us to wear... Poppa will shake his head but will agree to put them on us. Can't wait for the parade.

Tuesday, November 2nd - Blood Work

All we have to do today is blood work.... Wohoo! FFW, looks like my white blood cells are getting a little low than they would like so i'm going to take some meds to prevent infections. I switched to some EVO food which is grain free kibble - delish! It's supposed to make more normal when I use the potty.

Mom can't find her wire so no pictures until she can find it.






Comments

Popular Posts