Looking sharp/ Vincristine


It's about that time - yep you guessed it.... grooming time. I wasn't sure if I should cut my hair really short or if I should let it grow out. My hair gets tangled if I let it grow too long so I decided to pay my favorite person a visit.. Aunt Nadia. Aunt Nadia has been grooming Charlie and I for sometime now and we just love her.

Because I'm in treatment, I have to be groomed the day of or the day after my treatment. So, booking aunt Nadia was no easy task but momma and poppa would not want us to go anywhere else. We got an appointment for the day after I received my Vincristine treatment. Momma was nervous as the first time I got Vincristine my tummy was upset and I vomited. But, I shocked everyone and had absolutely no side effects. I was my grumpy self. Anyways, I digress. I went to see aunt Nadia and got a super awesome cut - oh yah and so did Charlie Pants. I also got a brand new jacket.... it's shiny and red. Folks at the Hope Center say that some puppies loose some hair during treatment so we decided to get me a nice little coat just in case my hair thins out. Charlie wants one too! How cute am I?

Comments

Popular Posts