And I'm back.....

Just took 6 years to blog again...


What's that saying, "better late than never"?  Well, here I am, 6 years later.  So much has changed, Toby passed away of lymphoma November 6th 2011 and a week later our other puppy Charlie passed away from a tragic accident (more on these feelings later).  Tim and I still own and operate restaurants and we are now addressed as "Ma Party of 5" when we go out to eat.  We have been blessed to add two more "Ma Bears" to our family.  More on the family later but, first let's get real:  I'm still on the"pursuit of happiness" tour.  

When I read all my previous posts, I realized that though 6 years have passed and many wonderful things have happened since, my pursuit of happiness remains. Which makes me wonder, are we all in constant pursuit of happiness or can you put it on autopilot once you find it?  What is true happiness?  Is it healthy to always be happy?  Is everyone able to find happiness? 

I know I don't have the answers for your life questions, I mean I don't even have the answers to my own.  Regardless, I think it's worth sharing the journey each and everyone of us is on, to learn from each other's mistakes, to challenge each other's theories, and most of all to accept and embrace wherever we are in our journey.




Comments

Popular Posts