Treatment #3 Cytoxan

Yep, it's that time again.... HOPE CENTER here we come. I think it's so cool that my bro gets to come with me and "hold my paw" while I get treatment. Tessa - our awesome vet tech says we look super cute together. I must admit, Charlie knows how to cheer me up - chasing the ball, or our new toy squirrel. He even lets me sit in the front seat on momma's lap from time to time.

Anyhow, every time we go in we have to bring all my meds and my lunch box. They drew some blood work, we got our yummy lunches and off to treatment. Everything went well and poppa came to pick us up.

We got home and hung out with momma and gave her some much needed love - grandma was sick and in the hospital last week so momma needs some extra cuddles. Grandma is doing fine now but if you know momma she is a worrier.

No side effect thus far.

Comments

Popular Posts